Why should you consider multi-life marketing?
Benefits continue to retain and attract employees:
- 60% – Employees who say “benefits offered are an important reason why I remain with my employer”
- 49% – “The benefits offered were an important reason I came to work for this company”
- 52% – Employees interested in a wider array of voluntary benefits they can pay for on their own
- Can help reduce productivity losses (i.e. when parent or spouse has coverage and becomes chronically ill, the employee is less likely to require time off or be distracted while at work)
- Potential employer tax deduction (if employer pays the premiums)*
- No direct cost to company if voluntary benefit chosen
Financial Services Professional
- Efficient and cost effective
- Multiple sales opportunities
- Door opener for other financial needs
- Possible premium rate discounts
- Possible reduced underwriting
Our multi-life marketing programs will help you get in front of employers and associations and write more business!