So, you have now guided your prospect or client through the process of designing the long-term care solution they want and need.
Is your work done? Of course not!
They may still have questions, concerns and conditions that you’ll need to address!
- Why can we trust this insurance company?
- Why is this the right product?
- Why are these the right benefits?
- Why is this the right price?
- Why should I work with you?
If they are still not convinced, they may want to think about it. That means you’ll never see them again.
So, you need to advocate for your prospect or client and discuss:
- Why their health buys their long-term care solution and their money just pays the premium
- What the real cost of waiting is, especially if they can’t qualify in the future
- How they can fund the premium from returns on current assets
- The impact long-term care can have on their spouse and their estate
- Why transferring their long-term care risk is actually cheap, not expensive
Let us share how to address these objections and turn all of your prospects into clients.